Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Almost half a year, 6 weeks away from a quarter life crisis, donations are appreciated and I'm not setting foot out of this city

I've stayed in the same place for almost half a year. I'm settling down and it's a very confusing feeling. I use to think that traveling constantly would be the death of me and now I'm restless, because I can't remember what it feels like to not have to worry about where I'm going to live, how much I'm going to work and how I'm going to take all my shoes with me.

I'm restless because I can feel the winds of change. My life has become so different to what it was before I moved back to the city, I'm almost obsessing about it, I can't get over it. Life has become so much better it's bordering on surreal. I mentioned about a year ago that I am going to give up my comfort zone. Now that I'm slowly but surely getting into a comfort zone again, it seems to freak me out more than not having one. It just shows how easily we can adapt to situations when we want to.

I don't know if the feeling of restlessness and the need of change has got to do with a quarter life crisis which is about 6 weeks away... Ugh!
I don't know which scares me more, final exams, my birthday or the fact that I'm not going anywhere soon.

 It's that silly travel bug that bit me last year. I think I should save up for a trip to Asia and just explore as many countries there as possible (donations would be appreciated for my quarter life crisis fund)

Wait, I don't want to leave at all, what am I even thinking? NYC is my city...
If I want change, I can just go buy a pair of shoes.

PS. I'm serious about the shoes...



2 comments:

  1. Shoes - travel - shoes - trav..... Ah, hell, get a pair of shoes that you can travel in!!! there u go!!!

    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cleared it up, thanks...

    ReplyDelete