Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Random photon, angry photon, lost photon...

I have too much on my mind... As soon as my thoughts are structured, I will write something worthy of reading. 

But for now, I will be random.

No one should ever make you feel as if you're second best.

Believe in second chances, but not more than that... Second chances are sometimes like offering someone another bullet for their gun, because they missed you the first time.

When you see through someone's lies. Walk away.

Sometimes an outsider has a better perspective of the situation you're in. Take the time to listen to them.

Nothing hurts more than someone shattering your ego.

Sound a bit angry?
 Oops, I'm sorry, I have recently realized that I'm not my usual self  because I have allowed people to walk all over me and to make me feel horrible. I don't deserve it. Just because I am kind and caring, doesn't mean that I should be mistreated. I am sick of it and no more rubbish  bull shit will be tolerated. Every time someone's mean to me, I end up building another wall around my emotions that separate me from others even more.
 At this rate I will be a complete outsider incapable of showing any affection towards anyone.

I am not an object just because I am pretty. 
Just because I'm good at hiding my impatience most of the time, doesn't mean that I will wait around for everyone to get their act together. 

Speaking of getting acts together. How is it that people seem to be confused in life and don't know what they want or what they want to do? 
And when they do know what they want, why don't they pursue it? 

Conclusion of all this useless rambling:  I am living my life and I will not let anyone take my sunshine away, I should be able to hand out photons like candy.

6 comments:

  1. wow, I love this, for it's intensity and brutal honesty
    you have to trademark "I should be able to hand out photons like candy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should right? But it should be , I hand out photons like candy...

      Delete
    2. yes, and then I keep transitioning over to Jay-Z or Azealia Banks lyrics

      Delete
    3. Sigh, you mentioned Jay-Z on my blog... Sacrilege, but I forgive you...

      Delete
  2. Someone has pissed you off again, or you have at last found the way to vent your anger. i hope it's the latter - good for you. Ultimately, all of life is just lessons learned. Whatever happens becomes part of our make up, and we move on and use it next time round. For our own benefit.
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both, I got so hurt and now I'm just hellishly angry... I hate this lesson, I hated the one in March... Life is being rather cruel, but yes. Lesson learnt...

    ReplyDelete