Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, May 21, 2012

Don't ask...

Halfway with exams and one month from celebrating my quarter life crisis!!!
Here's to my last few subjects and the worst ones being over thankfully...
Happy days summer days ahead!

Okay... Back to studying..

4 comments:

  1. Quarter life - and you call it a crisis. LMFAO!
    I could be your dad - and I don't have mid life crisis.... you are as old as you feel (or in my case, the woman I feel.......!)
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Don't ruin the moment for me... It's an excuse to do things I would never do! Does that mean that I should call you Oom and get a boyfriend that's younger than me?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, don't call me Oom, no matter how much the Afrikaans culture teaches that (and it's not a bad thing). And, yes, get a boyfriend who is younger than you - that way you can manipulate him!!!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I don't know if I have the energy to manipulate someone at the moment, it seems like a lot of effort...

    ReplyDelete