Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, May 14, 2012

I found this on my FB profile and I'm seriously confused as to why it's not on here...


I am in this world, but not part of it, in other words, I live in this world, but I do not always partake in it’s needless activities,
I live for today, I dream for tomorrow, but I do not glance back over my shoulder to what I have left behind.
I revel in a new day, every day, today.
The deeds of yesterday might have brought me where I am today, but it does not hold me back
I sing the songs of hope in my heart. I let my heart guide me, but not without clarity of mind
I consider my actions and try to speak kind words, gentle words, have a bigger impact than shouting.
I try to shine every day, even a small flame can give light in the darkness
I would like to be a star in someone’s heaven, not famous, but a guiding light. A loving little light to give hope to those in need.


Love and humilty is something  I need more of. Love to give to all and humility to accept others for who they are, no matter what my previous achivements are that for some reason could elevate me above anyone else.


I create my life with every choice that I make. Some days it seems that there are no right or wrong choices, only options to do the best that I can do under circumstances.
I refuse to give up, giving up hope is the worst thing to do when things get tough, 
Tough times shape people, I don’t like the hard life either, but it surely does make me appreciate the person I have become.  I feel more content knowing that I survived a tough day, instead of knowing I can live an easy life.  Tough times come and go, but character lasts forever, same thing with beauty.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as shallow as that may sound, it might not be so, since outer beauty should not be considered as a measure of how wonderful a person can be.


Courage comes in many forms, so does intelligence, calling anyone a coward or stupid, does not make you sound better, it does the complete opposite. 
Wisdom and age do not go hand in hand. a young person can also have the ability to change the world.
Be childlike, a child has faith and hope and is so sure of  the world, uncluttered minds have the biggest chances of making an impact.


Time is precious, do not waste it on finding yourself, develop yourself,.
Everyone has the potential to reach their dreams, but might lack the drive to do so.
Be curious, curiousity is the spice of life.
Dream and dream big, but do not let it overtake reality.


The world is my playground, but I make the rules.
Living within those rules, could either be a challenge or a breeze, it’s all about perspecitve.
Accepting others could also be a challenge, but it should not stand in the way of friendship.
You’re never to old to make new friends or see new places.

2 comments:

  1. Nice - someone had a lot of time on their hands....
    Salagatle!
    PS - hows the exams coming on / going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I wrote this so long go... The exams are going okay, I'm just not sleeping as much as what I would like to!

    ReplyDelete