Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Like crystal

Fragile like crystal. 
Hidden in the dark, unseen, forgotten, unnoticed
Left to become dull.
Unappreciated

Delicate like crystal, 
Looked at, but not held, 
Thought of, but never displayed
Left to gather dust


Frangible unlike crystal, 
Strength in fineness
Wishing for the light to be cast, 
Hoping to sparkle, cast beauty and enchant.

4 comments:

  1. So, youdo poetry as well - nice!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do every now and then... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least yours is "Poetry". You should read some of my 'poetry' - more like the ranting of a demented fellow.....
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very interesting, I have to read it now...

    ReplyDelete