Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, May 18, 2012

I think I'm dying...

Are there any weird outbreaks of some dangerous disease occurring in NYC that I don't know about? If it's not known yet, I swear that I'm the first to have it. I cannot remember feeling this horrible and disgusting in forever...

I'm so damn sick and I have exams to write... Maybe I should go to the closest hospital and ask them to put me in quarantine, just in case I have a new version of some super bug that could possibly kill the entire city's population. I am a walking health hazard (not that I'm really leaving my bed at the moment)

It could also be the beginning of phase I of the zombie apocalypse, because I can feel my mental capabilities diminishing as we speak. (It could also be the medication cocktail that I administered to myself, no better cocktail than a bunch of flu meds)

Any brave souls out there who would bring me ice cream, soup and chocolate?
I will provide a hazard suit and explain exactly how to decontaminate everything... Promise...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really feeling ikky.... and now with exams and all. Anyway, hope you get some chicken soup, and ice-cream. If nothing else it will keep you comfy. Good luck - get well soon.
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing much better today, thank you... The zombie apocalypse didn't start yet... I didn't get any soup either, oh well... It was worth a try...

    ReplyDelete