Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The exam insanity is starting...

I had to phone my invigilator today to find out if my exam papers have arrived at the South African consulate. It was a nerve wrecking experience. She took forever to find out if one of the papers arrived. I didn't pay tuition and sacrifice my time just to hear that it's not there. I was getting my little rant ready, but she found it... Be still beating heart.

Now that I know I am writing six papers, I can start freaking out nicely.
So what I plan to do is; Firstly get a lot of caffeine in my system, the more the better, so I can stay awake when I have to read about all the Greek philosophers. 
Secondly I'm going to eat a whole bunch of candy. I will not only pass my exams, but pass with diabetes type II.
Thirdly, I will have to find someone who likes heated debates, as one of my subjects is the art of argumentation.(As a woman I thought that I excel at this, but it's always good to improve one's skills)

Last but not least, I am probably not going to sleep much, so godspeed to everyone around me!

2 comments: