Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Questions lead to panic attacks... Seriously...

I've been asked so many questions in the past few weeks and since I rarely use my brain to its full potential, I have no idea how to answer them.

Every time someone asks me a question, I keep on thinking the following "How am I going to answer this without sounding like a) a geek b) really dumb c) a bit crazy d) all of the above?"
I swear it's mini panic attacks like these that make me think that I don't interact with people enough. This leads to another panic attack. I start to think that I should interact with people more, but they might want to hug me or touch my hand or heavens forbid my face and then I am  going to die from some weird disease, because I'm immunocompromised since I fell in love with hand sanitizer.

It's a vicious cycle and then the person who asked me the question can see from my facial expressions that something strange is going on and then... Well it leads to more questions and they probably think that I'm a bit strange anyway.
 I just can't seem to win.

Thankfully I haven't developed a weird twitch yet. That would be really awkward to explain.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's just the type of person you end up being. Some people don't think at all and just speak in their natural way all the time. It can work and then again it might not. I always wonder what I will sound like when I say something too.

    Haha, some unfamiliar people are too touchy feely too soon and I remember you not liking that very much. As uncomfortable as I know you'd be that would still be hilarious to see.

    You...don't know? Nobody ever told you about your twitch Mea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who thinks about that!
    Yes, you would love to see me cringe, it has gotten much worse. It will amuse you endlessly I am sure of it.

    Haha, no one would dare tell me about the twitch. Twitches make people seem a bit crazy, I mean unpredictable, so everyone just leaves me to twitch in peace :)

    ReplyDelete