Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, November 25, 2012

I did go work out, but it became incredibly strange... Oh well...

Hallelujah, I can use my laptop again, it probably heard me when I threatened to replace it with something new and shiny...

I decided to go work out after a whole whopping two months of being lazy sick, working my butt off and exams. I'm hurting and I can't lift my arms, so I guess I had a good work out.
I think if you spend enough time at the gym, you always end up seeing the same people after  a while. This was the case the last time I worked out. I would see the same guy every day and we would always greet each other by nodding or if it's early in the morning I would just grunt and stumble towards the closest treadmill.
At first I found this camaraderie a bit unnerving. I would start my work out looking relatively decent and then become a huffing, puffing, red faced, frizzy haired, sweaty mess and he would just... have glistening, well toned, buff muslces. It's all pretty distracting.
Somehow I adjusted to the weirdness of it all and found it comforting to see a familiar face at the gym, even if we don't talk, we have some form of a bond (or I would like to think that)

Today he broke the rule. Hew spoke to me. I thought that I was going to die. What happened to the casual nod that acknowledges my presence? He had to announce to everyone that he hasn't seen me around in a while and is glad that I am back. All of this made me so nervous that I couldn't stop giggling and I tripped over an untied shoelace. I don't even think I even uttered a coherent sentence.
 Seriously, if anyone wants to know why I am still single, the above mentioned is exactly why.

I will go work out again tomorrow and if anyone does talk to me, I will hopefully be able to string a few words together.



2 comments:

  1. You can't seriously be so shy - or were you just struck by his attractiveness?!?
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually that shy and he is quite attractive so it made it worse...

    ReplyDelete