Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Music saves my soul...

It's a gloomy miserable day in the city today...
So I've been indoors listening to music all day
It's the perfect way to brighten my day

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that.

    About 20 years ago, I was asked by a Canadian student, "Do you sing aloud when you listen to music?" My answer was an emphatic "Yes, of course".

    Do you....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just gets a bit weird for everyone else when I'm wearing headphones... Singing along to a song only I can hear... The perfect way to share the playlists on my ipod... :)

    ReplyDelete