Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, November 23, 2012

Yes, exams are over and it emphasizes that I have no life...

Here's to my computer being useless... I can't seem to update my blog from it, so I have to use my iPad with its shitty autocorrect. Ugh. Curse you gods of technology...

I have successfully survived exams and I'm possibly suffering from post exam blues, which suck. What did I do Before the horror that is exams? I am apparently incapable of keeping myself preoccupied. All I could think of is to completely geek out and start reading... I finished a game of thrones and after being haunted by dragons and weird inbred, murderous kings in my dreams I am now looking for a more social pastime...

I might just have to buy a cat, but they plot the murder of their owners constantly...

I have no idea what I'm saying...

Happy holidays everyone we survived black Friday! Remember to take your vows of poverty after buying a whole bunch of needless items just because it was on sale!


No comments:

Post a Comment