Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I say hey, what's going on?

I have less than six weeks to go before I get to go home! I'm so excited!
I've also noticed a trend, when I'm in Hong Kong, I neglect my blog...
The city is way too distracting, I think...

So if you're wondering what I've been up to... Here is a quick update.
I did presentations for Chanel, D&G and a show for YSL and I've been going to castings...

I've gotten blisters the size of 10c coins on my heels from shoes and I've once again ruined my head phones. No matter the price, they always end up breaking so I'm considering going el-cheepo, since I replace the expensive ones just as often.
I'm still looking for the bugs that stole my shoes and I've rediscovered my sweet tooth.

I've witnessed the mid-autumn festival, gone to Macau for the day by ferry, which made me once again realize that the ferries are not my favourite mode of transport, since I still go green... I've watched movies and I've been reading a book a day and I've gone through my summaries for my exams which is about 7 weeks away.

I fell in love with Lomography and will be purchasing cameras and film before I leave, since the old school is fashionable.

I've been singing along to David Bowie, and I've gotten the sales ladies in the clothing stores to unpack their stock on Thursday night, because that's how you do shopping around here.

I've also had my 'experiment' where I keep on posting a photo or image instead of just a normal status on FB. It ended up being one big wall of motivation... Now, that might seem kinda cheesy, (Wait it IS cheesy) but it works, I'm happier and well, no one likes someone who constantly sulks.

I haven't taken as much photos as what I would like to, not that I'm any good, but practice does help to develop some skills, so as soon as I get more time, I will give myself a theme for the week and just keep on taking photos. Hopefully I can then get rid of my pent up artistic frustration and get some what pretty photos.

5 comments:

  1. And now it's less than five weeks until you're back in SA... :-)

    My daughter has a couple of the Lomo cameras, including the 360degree one. Hold it above your head, pull the rip cord on the back and it takes a complete panorama pic...very kewl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say Hey, what's going on?

    Have you gone on early holiday? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Blogger account keeps on playing up... it's so annoying... Also it seems to like Asia so much that it became Chinese... Ugh... So I've gotten so annoyed with the whole thing, that I rarely write...
    Also, I'm not doing anything too interesting... Unless telling celebrities off in Starbucks for jumping the line and taking my coffee that I waited for is interesting... Sadly it didn't get me into the local gossip magazines...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want to get into the gossip mags, instead of just telling the celebrity off, give him/her a snotklap...that should just about do it.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Yes, a good smack should do it Must remember this for future reference...

    ReplyDelete