Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the destuction of an art form

Today I went looking for shoes, but not just any shoes, 3 inch heel, white or silver, preferably sandals with NO crazy detail.
Quite specific and completely not my choice of colour and height.
Give me a good 6 inch black pump.

So grudgingly I try to find a store in Singapore that won't break the bank.(I say grudgingly as I am never going to wear them again)

I walked from store to store, get ignored at some as I apparently don't look as if I can afford the shoes there, or I probably  had quite a look of disgust on my face.
Where have all the good shoes gone?!

I found the shoes I needed.White full of sparkles and a bow. Wow, it hurt to type that.
I keep on staring at them, hoping the bow might disappear. So much for NO crazy detail.

Buying shoes should be a joyful experience! Finding the perfect pair of shoes is an art form.
One that should not be ruined by... Buying a pair of shoes that you don't really like but really need.
It makes me think of school uniform... Must stop shuddering.

Just a random addition, three is a crowd. We only have two coffee cups left in the apartment, the others all broke and only two people can drink coffee at a time. Models are elegant on the runway, but clumsy as all hell when it comes to mugs.

4 comments:

  1. You don't wear pretty shoes, you won't understand...
    You just need a pair of crocs for fishing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crocs would be great for walking around Singapore as well...

    Anyway, to Fishman, Crocs are beautiful To me, they're as ugly as sin... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no way that I would wear crocs, not even the "prettier" more feminine ones.

    ReplyDelete