Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The bug saga...

So, as mentioned before, there was a killer bug on the loose in our apartment.
My roommate and I were staring at this bug for a good 30 minutes, trying to figure out what we're going to do about it... I even decided to blog about it before we take action...

We couldn't go to bed with a murderous mutant in our apartment, it could have killed us in our sleep.

We ended up looking for insect killer, which we didn't have in the apartment. 
Going to the store to buy some was out of the question, since you don't leave a bug that size alone... It might crawl into a hiding place and ambush us.

So we made a plan... A stylish plan...
Spray the sucker with hairspray and then squash it with a shoe... 
Not just any shoe, three inch heels.

After much girly screaming, freaking out, retreating and attacking, we succeeded. 
Hopefully this isn't a common occurrence, I don't want to ruin pretty shoes.



2 comments:

  1. Shame, damn thing never stood a chance against a couple of models and their shoes... :-)

    You could have just soaked it in hairspray and watched it solidify...that would have been something to see... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did soak it in hairspay... My roommate decided to kill it... Pity, didn't think of a solid bug...

    ReplyDelete