Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, August 26, 2011

I think it's going to kill us...

There is a gigantic bug in our apartment at the moment..
Gigantic is an understatement, this is a super bug, it's the mother of all bugs... It's the size of a baby elephant...

It's probably a mutant due to some radiation exposure...
Would love to post a picture of it...But I'm not going to risk my life by getting to close to the demon, since it might have developed some super bug  powers that could possibly kill us...


2 comments:

  1. We have a gigantic storm coming our way...who will survive longer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first time that I don't miss NYC...
    The bug died... We killed it using hairspray and 3 inch heels...
    So you HAVE to survive now...

    ReplyDelete