Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sunshine...

Within a week, my life has changed. So much so that I cannot even start to explain...

All that I do know is that everything happens for a reason, after tears there is joy and life is an amazing thing.
Some days I still want to cry, but not today. Today has been wonderful. I'm finally learning how to accept changes and how to live one day at a time.
This is probably the biggest lesson that life has taught me so far.

I am not the same person that I was a week ago and I'm okay with that. Life is unpredictable and people change constantly and change is probably one of the most painful things to go through, but it's also one of the best things to survive.

One step at a time, one sunrise at a time and a whole field of possibilities.

So bring on the sunshine, today is a new day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, welcome back ! Nice post - which leaves us with a million questions, and much reason to come back to read more!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete