Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, December 10, 2010

A few photos...


This is what models eat... Skittles and sour jelly bears!

Very glamorous. Models waiting for the show to start. My last show in Singapore

Swarovski exhibition in Hong Kong

Some street in Causeway Bay... Lots of lights, lots of people

Buildings...Skyscrapers...

2 comments:

  1. I could be a model...I eat lots of Skittle and sour jellies too....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! Only if you're willing to eat at Burger King too...

    ReplyDelete