Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Hello Hong Kong

I arrived in Hong Kong last night... Rather late, much later than expected as I decided to fly with a budget airline... Sigh, delays, delays, delays... It's not often that you can see them load your bags on the plane...

Lights everywhere, too many people and very little English... This should be fun :)

2 comments:

  1. Okay, will let you know what the prices of the gadgets are... Just a tad worried about the postage... You might just receive an empty box after it cleared SA customs...

    ReplyDelete