Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Lost...

I'm starring in my own version of Lost... Season three.
I got lost in NYC (as impossible as that seems to most), I got lost in Singapore... And I'm getting super lost here in Hong Kong.

I've been walking around in circles for most of the day, there's something wrong with my map book... Seriously... And sadly there's no male to blame for not stopping and asking directions.
I have discovered a lot of interesting places though!
The markets are awesome, fresh food is a big deal around here, it's still alive when you buy it, can't get fresher than that.

I'm staying in Causeway Bay for the next three months and I know my cash flow is going to suffer dearly, I'm surrounded by stores and stores and more stores.

Sorry no photos yet, I keep on forgetting my camera. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment