Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy new year....

Dinner at the Victory kitchen.

The chicken looked a bit weird, but it tasted really good



scrambled eggs and oysters...

the best fish ever




Me and Shir, waiting for the countdown to begin

Hello 2011

feeling lonely? Get a free hug

A very interesting end/start of the year.
I ended up going to a restaurant that I would never have even considered to go to on my own.
Not that I would've been able to order much as nothing on the menu was written in English.
They did provide pictures though, but it's a tad difficult to distinguish between fried foods...
So thanks to my roommate I didn't get too lost and confused.

After dinner we decided to go to Victoria Harbour to look at the fireworks at midnight.
It was super beautiful even if we were on the wrong side that didn't have the best view.

May 2011 be a fantastic year to all

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for roommates.....oh no, wait...that's "roomys"...

    Happy New Year...hope you have a great one, filled with fun, laughter, (more) travel (home), wealth and happiness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, happy new year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete