Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another commonplace SA occurence...

How awesome is South Africa's postal services?
I wait forever to get that package after strikes, public holidays, the ANC youth league creating their usual chaos...and then... all the expensive things are gone! INCLUDING my Jelly Tots!!!!
Who in heaven's name steals Jelly Tots???
Seriously, it just got personal on so many levels... No one touches my food, especially not my candy!!!!
And then it's jelly tots... You can't find jelly tots in the USA and Asia... (I'm going to sulk about it)
there is just no sweet release...

Oh well, moral of the story... someone, please contact my GP in SA and ask him to prescribe jelly tots as chronic medication  so I can actually get hold of the stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment