Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Nocturnal...

I have succeeded in messing up my internal clock so much that I'm officially nocturnal. I cannot seem to keep my eyes open during the day, but as soon as the sun sets I'm wide awake.
I think I can become a vampire hunter and save the world from the Twilight cast... No more sparkly vampires and the world will make sense again.
Time to go to the other side of the world so that I can sleep at 'normal' times again...

Being awake at night does have its perks... I think
Hong Kong isn't a very quiet place, but nights are quite peaceful and it's amazing to have relative silence.
Also, I can catch up on some reading and movies that I haven't watched yet, or the ones that I feel are worthwhile to watch again. Shawshank Redemption and Corpse Bride are the two favourites for the time being.

Time to find some movies and maybe I should start looking for some popcorn, I have some ling nights ahead of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment