Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, January 14, 2011

Fashion week...

Fashion week in Hong Kong is upon us...
I had my first fitting today and the clothes are interesting to say the least...
 I'm just a bit worried about the uber fluffy platforms...
How am I going to walk in them without breaking an ankle???

Fashion week fittings take two and a half hours, but it's for more than one designer. Rather efficient I think.
 Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a bigger test as I have a fitting, lunch break and then full dress rehearsal and the show is only on Tuesday... What a long day... And rehearsals are annoying, Seriously it's not that difficult to walk down the runway, stop, turn around  and walk back...

Part of the job I guess, including the blisters, damaged hair and breakouts.
All for the love of fashion...

No comments:

Post a Comment