Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, July 6, 2012

it's July... Already?!

I think July is going to be good to me... I mean; I know July is going to be good to me.
I just love the summer in the city, the heatwave reminds me of the places that I've been and makes me think of the places I want and still need to see.

Yes, I am suffering from wanderlust and I'm pretty much gloating discreetly (as soon as I succeed in wiping this smirk of my face)

Indeed July is going to be awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment