Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yup, my life is complicated...

I'm so confused. I don't know what to do.

Blue October will be in NYC in... October and I can't decide if I want to go watch them perform or rather go to Comic con.

I could possibly just go to both events or pretend that I never knew about it and buy shoes.
Comic con, Blue October or these Louboutins?

Such a tough decision...









2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What is this blasphemy?!
      Seriously, I have been considering comic con... It sounds like fun...

      Delete