Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, July 9, 2012

Oh, so that's why... Now I understand...

I read an article a few days ago, which apparently explains my current situation.
Why you're not married Go read it... It explains EVERYTHING... [insert sarcasm here]


Apparently I am angry, shallow, a liar, selfish and not good enough. 


If a guy treats me badly or is rude I'm suppose to wiggle my butt, bat my eyelashes and keep my mouth shut? Seriously... Also I don't think that a man with character won't be so insecure to not be able to deal with a few bitchy rants words. (Just my logic, you either have character and a backbone or... I'm going to walk all over you)

Now the shallow part. It's okay for men to want Kim Kardashian because she's nice?! Yes, I'm sure of it that her niceness is what makes her so popular, that must be it for sure.
The lying part is probably denial... Who knows.

I am selfish, why not? I am going to live my life, that's what it's there for.
I also feel that the term "selfish" is used instead of ambitious. Now also, if I'm body conscious it makes me selfish. If I need to be like Kim, in order to find a man who will want to marry me, I am going to think about how big my butt looks and how I do need to work out...

Last but not least. Not being good enough. Really? I honestly think that everyone has insecurities, but blatantly saying that I think I'm not good enough is just ridiculous...
Bitch please, I'm fabulous.

This whole article had me in a fit of giggles to be honest, until I read through the comments. Many people agree, men and women.
Now I have one question, is this valid advice? My conclusion is that if I want to be married, I should have low standards, not focus on a career, make sure I'm nice like Kim and then I will meet someone.
Okay, great, just one problem. the poor guy will one day wake up and realize that he married a lie, (so much for not being a liar) someone who has no personality (shame poor little guy cannot be made more insecure) and absolutely very little ambition, hopes, goals and dreams (sounds clingy to me)


Oh, plus Mrs. McMillan has been married three times. It seems as if her advice doesn't work so well in the long run. 


Here's what I think. I am not going to depend on someone just because he will feel insecure if I don't. If I am going to get married, it would be to someone according to not only character, but physical attraction as well (it's called survival of the fittest and I am going to make sure that my theoretical offspring get the best genes possible)
Oh and that thing called love, I guess it's important to like someone enough to be able to share a life with them and not consider/act on the urge to murder him in his sleep.


Oh my... I think I will just have to go burn some bra's, demand equality,  think like a lady, act like a man and work like a boss.


2 comments:

  1. Interesting - and I like and agree with your responses. If you are supposed to lower your standards just to get married - stay single!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After reading the article, I decided that I really DON'T want to get married. . Lol!

      Delete