Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Finally...

It's weekend.

I have so many things that I "should" be doing.
I just need a minute to regroup. 
I'm changing so rapidly that I can't even keep up. It's not a bad thing, it's absolutely wonderful.
For now, I will have another cup of tea, read another book, write another poem and live the life I imagined.

I can finally say that I am okay...



2 comments:

  1. Sounds good - and don't forget the music.
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Music is my life... Or rather, I have a soundtrack for my life... :)

      Delete