Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Big Apple

I'm back in Manhattan, finally after being in Asia for about six months, I have returned.

Now is this a good or a bad thing? Good, I have a large variety of veggies (rephrase veggies that look familiar) Bad, I am freezing, it's suppose to be Spring, but there was still snow at the airport and in Central Park.

Not being here for six months makes one really see all the changes. I did not recognise 2nd avenue at all because there is construction all over for a new subway line, kinda awesome, except for the noise.
So many new stores have opened and old favourites have closed, but I'm guessing that's part of staying in the big city.

I have until the April to get use to being in NYC and then, all the way back to the Philippines to start the whole thing all over again.

Memo to self; No heavy luggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment