Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's official.

Wow, life changes rapidly!

One moment I thought I was leaving the States and then I thought I wasn't going anywhere...

Well its's official, I'm heading to the Philippines at the end of April and then Hong Kong after that. After another Asia adventure I will come back to the big Apple to enjoy the last month or so of summer and then freeze before I get to have a South African Christmas after two years.

All very exciting and slightly nerve wrecking at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment