Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, March 31, 2011

What are facts???

No one appreciates a random fact anymore... or they don't use search engines.
The Google logo was changed for the day since it's Robert Bunsen's 200th birthday...
Don't bother sharing that knowledge, no one seems to care too much...

Now this proves one of two things, I'm a nerd, because I appreciate a bunsen burner, or... I am a nerd because I spend most of my time googling (that sounds a bit weird) either way, I thought it's cool and no one else did... (just discovered a possible third reason)



Well, Happy Birthday Robert Bunsen...
(Just to prove people's lack of interest in science, that saves lives, people made a much bigger fuss over the Flinstones google logo)

No comments:

Post a Comment