Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love me, love me, love me...

I've been wondering about this?
Is your love classified as undying if you announce it over Facebook?

Well if that's the case, J and I are royally screwed.
I rarely even bother to write on his wall or to dedicate a status to him, since he's not a FB addict like me...
It's not because I don't love him, I just hate it when people write crap like: "I love you so much your the light in my life blah, bah, blah..." 
And I'm sure of it that I'm not the only one who dislikes this. (Don't you wish Facebook had that dislike button then)

The best part is that the person who it's dedicated to changes more than what I change outfits during fashion week. The one becomes many...everyone... and then it's just all weird. Love seems to be fickle...

 If you've been in a relationship for a while, or it's going to last longer than a week, it's okay to get soppy sometimes. (Just don't gross me out)

Personally I think that it's such a trivial thing to do, that it seems like a waste of some good Facebook stalking time... Wait, what?

PS. If you love someone, be old school and send them a card or flowers.
You will be appreciated so much more.
We'll see the uploaded images on Facebook anyway.

2 comments:

  1. * LIKE *


    LOL...

    Couldn't agree with you more. There is a FB friend of mine who lives in Joburg and her other half in Eshowe, and they get ridiculously mushy. Every time I see it, I think "FFS...someone move, so that you can move in together and keep the relationship mush private!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! It's the worst when you have to witness a long distance relationship over FB... You need a barf bag ready when you log on, but I don't mind a soppy status every now and then that won't scar me for life.
    Also it just annoys me when the people end up jumping from one relationship to the next... Then I have to deal with young love, cheating and break ups every two weeks...

    ReplyDelete