Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nothing new, nothing to declare, this is just to prove that I'm still alive.

I'm suffering from a boring life with no current interesting blogging material...
There just isn't anything interesting going on right now...

I did a Show for Dior. That was amazing.
Most of the time I have been behind the books studying (Yes, I enrolled for a course)
It's actually quite tough to sit down and study again after taking a break. (Modeling gives you ADD  not proven yet, but it is a valid statement)
It's also adding a bit to my stress levels, but nothing drastic...

Sigh, I leave for Hong Kong in a week and that is why there are no interesting news...
Maybe I will go to the zoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment