Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, July 11, 2011

There's no set route to any destination from now on...

The area where I live has got quite a few model apartments and some of the men in the area have figured it out.

It's really creepy when someone tells you this : "Excuse me, I'm not bothering you and I don't mean offense, but I saw you on the train three stops ago and I followed you. Can I get your number? Oh, and how tall are you, you look like a model?"

Following me is definitely the best way to get a strategically placed kick  way to my heart.
I don't really know how this was suppose to knock me off my feet, unless he had chloroform on him.
(We all know that dodgy stalkers have ample supply of chloroform on them when they follow tall girls)

I was really rude to the guy and now I want to make up for it.


This song is for you, mister creepy stalker dude, I hope you like this and that possible restraining order!

2 comments:

  1. Be careful out there...the world is full of weirdo's...

    And yes, I was serious about the FB comment about getting flashed in Glasgow... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always careful, so careful that I am bordering on paranoid...

    I won't let this happen again, or give anyone the opportunity to figure out where the apartment is. (They haven't succeeded yet)

    Ha! Flashing in Glasgow is probably only a minute problem in winter...

    ReplyDelete