Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The moment before dawn...

There are no words,

Words cannot seem to express how I feel at the moment.
Moments of elation and twisted darkness are wrapped into one.
Confusion, clarity, wonder, love, anger... Spun into a fragile web of delusion.

 Light and dark.
The moment before dawn.

1 comment:

  1. The moment before dawn - that's exactly where you want to be - when the dark fades and light reveals the next day....
    Salagatle!

    PS - Time to take time out - chill, take a book to the park, see a movie, go help out in a soup kitchen....

    ReplyDelete