Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

They just multiplied... Like rabbits...Silly rabbits

My shoes multiplied... I seriously didn't know that I brought so many shoes to the USA.
My biggest bag isn't big enough to contain such beauty and wonder! I only bought two pairs since I've been here, which I personally think is a HUGE achievement.

Since I apparently also have more  handbags and clothes than I assumed, I need a few strong guys to help me move. Any volunteers? I will uh, reward you...

So much for being a strong independent woman...

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!
    I am sure you wont have a problem finding some help. Just be aware - if any of them are gay, you might lose some shoes!
    Have fun - and - Happy Birthday!
    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I made cupcakes, so I will give them the gift of diabetes type II...
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete