Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Perspective...

The day will come when all of this makes sense...
I guess that life has many twists and turns and sometimes fighting to survive is just a way to prove that we're alive.

Yes, I am alive and healthy, so why am I sad? I've seen so many cancer patients in the past week fighting to survive and here I am, alive and ungrateful.

I'm not starving. Why am I upset? I actually eat too much and it's not always healthy and so many others have nothing and the little that they do have, needs to be shared with many in order to survive.

I can read. Why am I being miserable? I have the opportunity to learn and escape in a world of literature, where others can't even write their own names.

I have a wardrobe filled with useless clothing. Why do I think I have nothing to wear?
Someone else would give anything to just have another shirt or maybe a pair of shoes.

I think I'm alone. What rubbish. My support system is just a message or a phone call away... I'm not alone, I haven't lost my parents and siblings, we're a complete family. How many people can say that in a war and disease riddled country?

I'm complaining about the dark that I think I'm in... I just forgot to look at the stars...


1 comment: