Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

No real words, just another world.

       I live in...

             A fairytale...

                    Too far away...

                             For anyone to find...

2 comments:

  1. And somewhere
    .....Out there
    ..........Is your Prince
    ................Searching for you!

    Salagatle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone, give the guy some directions... or a GPS, he's obviously lost!

      Delete