Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Music and color


If I wrote you a song, it would contain a rainbow.
A rainbow you created, 
Octaves and chords, the colors it could show, 
Bridges and pauses of  fleeting beauty reflected

Memories, melody and moments all entwined 
Capturing us in a song,
A fleeting moment, a glance, a gesture; the chords of  a life for which we long
A moment in time becomes our lullaby, our song.

If only I could write our lullaby, but the notes all seem wrong
The soothing tones all seem to be gone
Black and white like these keys, 
Stark and severe, nothing is ever as it seems.

2 comments: