Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, June 20, 2011

I still believe in miracles...

There's an airline that actually doesn't charge me for flight changes, I never wait long to talk to their call center and they're actually nice to an economy flight passenger...
Miracles do happen...

So, I've had problems with Cathay Pacific an airline I won't mention. I've wasted about a day waiting for someone at their call center to assist me in changing a flight and then they charge me for it, since apparently I'm not good enough (economy) or paid enough (economy) to change it for free. It must be really hard work changing and verifying details.

So my one flight is with them and the other flight is with Singapore Airlines...
How brilliant, they make me feel so special, I can change flights for free, they were super polite and friendly...

Now they just need to pay me endorsement fees or allow me to fly for free, since I'm promoting them and all...
(*Brainwave* Cathay Pacific should let me fly for free, from all the emotional trauma, inconvenience and damage to my cash flow that they have caused.)

No comments:

Post a Comment