Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, June 19, 2011

A comatose weekend...

I was comatose for most of the weekend...
Who knew that listening to an audio book is the cure to Insomnia?

It was the best free weekend ever, except for the fact that I didn't eat any candy, ice cream or chocolate or have a movie marathon or finish The Count of Monte Cristo. (It drags and I keep on thinking how much cooler the movie is and I always prefer the book to the movie)

I didn't do anything productive actually... Perfect lazy weekend...
Unfortunately it's goodbye to the weekend and a full day of work tomorrow.

Seems that I cannot update my blog while listening to an audio book, what an ADHD post...
Oh, look sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment