Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, June 3, 2011

Are you gaga for GAGA?

Lady Gaga isn't inspired by fashion, she inspires fashion...
Everyone seems to be completely obsessed with lady Gaga...

I am not the biggest fan, but I don't hate her either...
I don't listen to her music by choice, but it's catchy and causes controversy and its constantly blaring in the background... There's no escape from the wonders of Gaga.

One thing that I do admire about her, is that she's so focused.
Think about it...
 How often do you see photos of her without her crazy hairstyles, elaborate clothing or ridiculous shoes...



I also had the chance to be a button head... I had a show that was a tribute to Lady Gaga.

Let's face it, in Singapore, everyone is Gaga for lady Gaga...



No comments:

Post a Comment