Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some people feel relieved when they take their shoes or pants off when they get home.... I feel relieved when I take my fake eyelashes off....

I just got back from a day of shows...
Sounds like lots of work, actually it was two shows and they were far apart.... But that's not the issue, I left home at 7AM and got back after 11PM...

The first thing I did was to get rid of the fake eyelashes...Those things scratch your lids in the worst way... Instant relief. Same feeling as taking your pants off wait, what?
For the first time today, my eyes are fully open, those lashes get heavy!

The shows today were for a very interesting client...
It was for an Islamic fashion tour.

I was covered from head to toe. (no lies)
The only parts that were visible were my face and hands.
Respect to every woman who covers herself like that on a daily basis.
I wouldn't be able to cover, pin and survive in the heat.

Now I can officially say that I know what it feels like to be a modest and chaste woman. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment