Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fluffy kitties, puppies, mittens, strudel... Screw that, I'm still scared...

Ha! The sound of Music route isn't working very well.
I am not the world's biggest fan of thunderstorms, especially when I have to walk to get to a bus/train..

Seriously, that piece of metal covered in fabric also known as an umbrella, does NOT seem like a safe thing to hold when walking in a storm, especially when you're 6 feet tall. 
It feels like tempting fate.

Three lost souls in the storm. God speed
It's wonderful to be in a country with such high lightning activity...
I think my room mates have gotten use to the humming and finding me in fetal position in the corner unable to move.

Strudel would be good now though...

No comments:

Post a Comment