Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Coffee, airlines... And maybe a leg...

In the name of all things sweet...
I have a pile of things to pack...Piles and piles (non medical related) Yes I'm staring at  my worldly possessions, hoping that they will just miraculously and neatly go into my bag...

Maybe I should start drinking more coffee. 
Coffee is the answer to these situations, right?
No, wait, maybe I should start snorting ground coffee... It should theoretically work faster, right?
Note, I have never snorted anything before, I am not really going to attempt it, I am not going to blow my nose and look at brown mucous... I might just end up forgetting what I did and then rush to the doctor claiming that my I now have a deadly form of sinusitis...

I thought that everything should fit into one bag... It has to fit into one bag... Curse airlines for their limits on luggage and not allowing me to have a comfortable seat that can accommodate for my long legs...








No comments:

Post a Comment