Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, April 25, 2011

Have mercy on my soul, teleporting and The Eagles...

Airports are a definite circle in hell, yes indeed...
As always there has to be some problem with my ticket, seat immigration form, luggage.. You name it, it happened today...

Curse you satan for inhabiting airports... And making me pay more than the standard fare for a cup of stale coffee.. It tastes like crap and has the same effect...

Maybe I should teleport, quick, easy and painless.... ( it should be painless)
Have mercy on my soul.. Someone make it possible!

And while I teleport to my destination, I will listen to the Eagles.. Yes, hotel California seems soothing enough to listen to...

Hopefully teleporting won't involve thinking of the destination.. We would all be stuck in California..
A mass invasion... Sounds like a zombie apocalypse to me....

Where's my cattle prod?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment