Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Curse these shoes, curse the weather and curse forgetfulness

Ouch!!!

I decided to take my new shiny docs for a walk today, in the rain...
I forgot my umbrella and I also forgot to put on a second pair of socks...

So I was soaking wet, miserable and the stupid(but still very fabulous) shoes gave me blisters the size of Africa on my already mangled feet...

I need to lie down now with my feet in the air... Pity I don't have a willing and skilled person at my disposal, who will give a good foot rub or a spa pedicure for that matter.
No, I'm not WALKING to the salon to get it done...
I'm sure of it that walking outside today will be the devil's work, so to keep my soul untarnished, I remain indoors...

It is a Holy weekend after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment