Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, April 22, 2011

No, I will not go to rehab, over my dead body...

It's not a problem, are you kidding me?
How can anyone think that owning a ridiculous amount of shoes can be a problem???

I have received another pair of doc martins (limited edition)... and they are awesome and once they stop giving me blisters I will wear them every day of my life and I will even get buried, (I mean cremated) in them, they will form an intricate part of my life and there after... 


And here you thought I was rambling on about heels... 
Those are good for self defense, because if you wear them to often your tendons in your legs shorten and you won't be able to run away... So make the sacrifice and stab someone in the eye with a stiletto...
(Fashion is not only pretty, but practical too)

Yes, the appearance of the blog has changed, yes it's dedicated to shoes, no don't even think of complaining, the next step will be a whole bunch of Holland Lop bunnies... 

I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I'm a big shoe girl. - Amy Adams 

I'm not the only one! I got it all from Cinderella... Blame her and her glass slipper...
Anyone who knows where I can get glass slippers?





2 comments:

  1. Next time you get offered a pair of Docs, ask for a size 9 (yes, my size).... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's asking! I can't resist them, so if you're nice I might sacrifice a pair!

    ReplyDelete