Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Monday, April 11, 2011

Just a thought...

I can get so upset when people see the worst in me or assume the worst.. It drives me insane.
How can anyone get through life if they cannot see anything good?  The sun just never comes out for a pessimist it seems...

Yes, sometimes people disappoint and yes, sometimes they make mistakes, but does it mean that they have to deal with it for the rest of their lives? (No, I didn't do anything and this is not said in defense)

So now, if  I am burdened with false truths and mean comments and terrible assumptions, does it mean that I can be rude and disrespectful to that person in return?

Sadly, I would have to admit  that the thought has crossed my mind, BUT I will probably never forgive myself if I ended up on the same level as the pessimists.

In order to not completely lose it,  I just keep on thinking that every day is a new beginning and that we cannot taint something as wonderful with poisonous thoughts from the past.
Take what you need from the past, but never let it take the shimmer away from the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment