Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Another season, another reason to come back...

The Philippine fashion week is done...
It was probably my busiest season here, since I did a whopping 14 shows...

It was murderous on the mind and body.. I have blisters on my toes and heels from all the fabulous shoes and I don't think my face will be able to cope with another layer of make up this week... I'm actually dreading removing all my make up now..
Also, those who think that modeling is easy, I've been working from 7am up till 11:30PM for most of the week. It involved rehearsals, shows, hair and make up and some running...

It was exhausting and I'm probably going to have product residue in my hair for another week, but...
It was worth every single second!

Stunning designs from wonderful designers and fantastic shows in general make me want to come back for another season of madness...

Fashion is an addiction and the bug most definitely bit me...

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment