Stuff I say...

I don't run after people... It ruins my pretty shoes... How can we expect anything to change, when our actions remain the same? Creator of trouble... Bye, bye kitty... Mondays always need an extra shot of espresso... I don't follow my destiny, I make my destiny... Crazy/Beautiful...
I fell in love with the stars, the beauty of the night....

Friday, May 20, 2011

I feel cheated... What happened to the zombies?

So apparently the world is going to end soon... I mean tomorrow...
So where are my zombies that I was suppose to fight off while eating m&m's? I really do feel cheated... I was getting all excited about the zombie apocalypse.

So what will happen?  What will lead to the end of our civilization?

Here are my options and personal favorites.

  1. We get attacked by zombies and I can fight them off while eating m&m's 
  2. The sun is going to explode
  3. The planets are going to collide
  4. The stars are aligned in just the right way to open a vortex of doom
  5. A huge meteor collides with the earth
  6. Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus get married and have children.
Okay, so it won't happen in the next 24 hours... Maybe in 9 months from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment